Commercial Roofing for metal roof repair in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof repair in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.