Local Roofer for commercial roof repair in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof repair in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.