Local Roofers for roofers companies near me in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofers companies near me in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.