Local Roofers for new roof costs in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof personally before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is among the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.