Local Roofers for epdm rubber roofing in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check the roof directly before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm rubber roofing in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.