Commercial Roofing for flat roof construction in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your ResidenceThe principal function of the roof is usually to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof construction in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.