Commercial Roofing for best roofing in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.