Residential Roofing for flat roof systems in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your homes roof directly before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.