Local Roofer for garage roof replacement in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof replacement in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.