Commercial Roofing for garage roof replacement in Weeki Wachee. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Weeki Wachee and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Weeki Wachee. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your ResidenceThe primary purpose of your roof is to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you want to build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check your roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof replacement in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.