Commercial Roofing for hail damage roof in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of hail damage roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.