Commercial Roofing for hail damage roof repair in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your HomeThe principal reason for your roof would be to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of hail damage roof repair in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.