Residential Roofer for hail damage roof repair in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to look at your roof directly before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is important. The roof is among the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of hail damage roof repair in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.