Local Roofers for industrial roofing in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine your roof directly before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of industrial roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.