Residential Roofer for installing shingles in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at your roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.