Residential Roofer for leak repair in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your ResidenceThe key purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at the roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak repair in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.