Local Roofer for Local Roofer in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof personally before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is very important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Local Roofer in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.