Local Roofer for metal roof cost in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years to come. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.