Residential Roofer for metal roof in Tarpon Springs. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof personally before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.