Commercial Roofer for metal roof leak repair in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof leak repair in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.