Commercial Roofer for metal roofing in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof directly before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.