Commercial Roofer for metal roofing install in Brooksville. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing install in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.