Residential Roofer for professional roofers in Tarpon Springs. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine the roof directly before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of professional roofers in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.