Local Roofer for quality roofing in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years to come. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check your homes roof personally before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of quality roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.