Local Roofers for re roofing in Weeki Wachee. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Weeki Wachee and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Weeki Wachee. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your HouseThe main reason for your homes roof is to shelter your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at the roof directly before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. The roof is among the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.