Residential Roofer for re roofing in Weeki Wachee. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Weeki Wachee and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Weeki Wachee. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your HouseThe principal function of your roof would be to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.