Local Roofer for re roofing in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check the roof in person before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.