Residential Roofer for roof leak repair in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do For You
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.