Local Roofer for roofer in my area in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your ResidenceThe key function of the roof is to shelter you and the family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. The roof is among the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofer in my area in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.