Commercial Roofer for installing metal roofs in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check the roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofs in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.