Residential Roofing for roofers near me in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofers near me in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.