Local Roofer for roofing companies near me free estimates in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check your roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing companies near me free estimates in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.