Local Roofer for shingle roofing repair in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof in person before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of shingle roofing repair in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.