Local Roofer for tree roof damage in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at your roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of tree roof damage in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.