Commercial Roofing for tree roof damage in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your homes roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of tree roof damage in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.