Local Roofer for advanced roofing in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine the roof in person before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.