Residential Roofer for affordable roofers near me in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years to come. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofers near me in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.