Commercial Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Holliday. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Holliday
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Holliday area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holliday roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Holliday and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Holliday. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holliday
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Holliday think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.