Local Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.