Residential Roofer for asphalt roof in Spring Hill. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Spring Hill roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Spring Hill and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Spring Hill. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2017 to be 113,508. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill was formerly a large tract of endangered Longleaf Pine Ecosystem and Sand Pine Scrub with very high biodiversity, and a safe haven for many imperiled species, and most of it remained unchanged until the 1970’s with large scale deforestation. It first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at your roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.