Residential Roofer for Best roofer in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof in person before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Best roofer in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.