Residential Roofing for best roofing company near me in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof personally before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.