Local Roofers for commercial roof repair in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof in person before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof repair in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.