Local Roofers for metal roof repair in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to look at the roof in person before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof repair in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.