Commercial Roofing for metal roof company in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your HouseThe key intent behind the roof is always to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important in order to build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at the roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof company in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.