Residential Roofer for cost of a new roof in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of a new roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.