Local Roofers for cost to replace roof in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for many years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine the roof directly before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost to replace roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.