Local Roofers for epdm roofing in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to check the roof personally before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm roofing in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.