Local Roofers for metal roofing systems in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check the roof directly before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.