Commercial Roofing for epdm rubber roofing in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine your roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm rubber roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.